The NMX-ENC-N2412A is the first low-latency Encoder Card to distribute video at resolutions up to 4K60 4:4:4 over Gigabit Ethernet networks. Utilizing JPEG2000 encoding the N2412A and N2422A encoders and decoder (N2400 Series) deliver cinema quality video with just two frames of latency. Furthermore these products support HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 offering increased compatibility with 4K sources and displays.
The N2400 Series encoders and decoders use the same control APIs software and web interfaces as the existing Networked AV products which have been optimized to market needs as a result of years of field experience.
The N2412A Card is designed for use with the NMX-ACC-N9206 2RU Rack Mount Cage and NMX-N7142 Presentation Switcher with Networked AV.
4K60 video is popular in casinos sporting arenas museums and other venues where high-resolution large-scale video distribution is required. The N2400 Series is also perfect for lecture halls university campus distribution active learning spaces or anywhere viewers with a discerning eye will be expecting the beauty of 4K60.
• 4K60 4:4:4 Support – The N2400 Series can be used to support today’s 4K content without modifying the color space or reducing the frame rate.
• Advanced Security including Active Directory 802.1x SSL/TLS and HTTPS – Satisfies enterprise network security requirements.
• Operates over Gigabit Ethernet – Distribute video over cost effective Gigabit Ethernet switches using Cat5 cable already installed in a location. This also allows for greater switching scalability vs. a solution that depends on 10 GbE.
• Low Latency – Distribute video over an IP network with just two frames of latency which is nearly imperceptible.
• HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Support – By incorporating HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 the N2400 Series products are compatible with all the latest 4K sources and displays.